The Mobdro application for android users constantly looks for free video streams by enabling the users to crawl the web, arrange them by category and make them unrestrictedly available on your mobile devices. Mobdro is only an indexation tool. Which means it only collects, parses and stores data like a normal search engine. It provides the results for your search queries by looking which streams are available. It has no control on whatsoever on the streaming. Its’s a free application with dual versions. A Freemium version that is completely free and a Premium version that provides additional features, like encapsulating streams and ChromeCast support and it is totally ad free. You can start by downloading the Freemium version and then subscribe to the Premium version by changing the subscription settings provided within the app.
Features of Mobdro v2.3.5
- You can arrange playlists and instantly hear to tunes from YouTube.
- The movies and videos are viewed in HD Quality.
- Totally ad free
- Supports ChromeCast enabling to watch any TV series or movies on a larger screen.
- You can select languages and they show you streams that match your language preferences.
- You can share any desired streams with your friends on different platforms.
- You can Bookmark your searches in the app History.
- Download your favorite streams to watch offline.
- You may set the timer mode and slumber after options the videos in downloading mode.
How to download Mobdro v2.3.5?
Mobdro is a safe to use app. You can download it from the given link.
Steps to download:
- Tap on the “Download the app” button.
- Enable permission on your Android by Settings> Security> turn on Unknown sources.
- Open “mobdro.apk” file from downloads.
- Click on Install.
Once installed, click on Open.