Mobdro app allows the users to stream videos for free on their Android device. One can find thousands of online free video streams on Mobdro. These video streams can be enjoyed by the users on both their Android smartphone and app. Mobdro is an app that continuously searches the web for the best site for video streaming links and then it provides the users with all the links in just one place. Mobdro can be used by the users to easily discover streams from worldwide on various topics in a language that they want. The videos that you have enjoyed on Mobdro can be shared with your friends just with one tap. You can bookmark the videos that you want to watch again and again on Mobdro. The app allows the users to filter videos on basis of topic and languages. You even have the power to download the videos from Mobdro and then watch it later offline.
Mobdro is exclusively available for the Android device. The app is available in two versions: Freemium (Free) and Premium (Paid). Though the Freemium version is sufficient but you can always shift to the Premium version to enjoy extra features like ad-free videos, ChromeCast support and video downloads. For getting the premium version of Mobdro, you have to first download the Freemium version and after that you can upgrade your free app to the premium version. Mobdro can be used to any Android device that is running on Android 4.2 and later versions. Different categories which are available on Mobdro include channels, shows and news.
Features of Mobdro
- It allows the users to stream videos online for free.
- Mobdro supports videos in different language and topics.
- The videos present on Mobdro can be recommended to other friends with just a tap.
- Videos present on Mobdro can be bookmarked.
- Videos can be sorted on basis of language and topic.
- It allows the users to download videos.
- The app is available both in free and paid version.
- The videos which are present on Mobdro are divided on basis into suitable categories.
Download Mobdro for Android
- Go to the “Settings”.
- Under the “Security” section, toggle on “Unknown Sources”.
- Download APK File.
- Open the downloaded file and tap on “Install”
- Launch the app by tapping on its icon after the installation process is completed.